Top Performing Schools Eligibility
- Employee must have been assigned to a designated Top Performing school during the performance period to be eligible for this incentive.
- The employee must have served in the Top Performing school for a minimum of 89 daysof the 184 day teacher calendar in AB, AR, AV, LP, LR, LF or LV status during the contract year to be eligible for this incentive.
- For more information regarding the School Performance Framework and what it takes to be Green or Blue, please visit the following link: http://spf.dpsk12.org/
- Employee must be actively enrolled in ProComp and must have a status of active with benefits (AB), Active with J1 Visa-no PERA (AV), active retired (AR), leave with pay (LP), leave summer pay/benefits (LR), or leave (LF) or Leave with full pay J1 Visa-No PERA (LV) at the time the payments are sent to Payroll for submission on the month-end paycheck (usually between the 10th and the 20th of the month) to be eligible for this incentive. Employees who are assigned to multiple Top Performing schools are eligible to receive multiple prorated incentive payments based on their FTE status at each school at time of service.
- If employee went on unpaid leave after earning the Top Performing incentive and then re-enters payroll as an active member of ProComp in qualified status before September 30th of the year following the payment year, they are eligible to receive this incentive.
- If an employee transfers out of ProComp and stays with the District or retires from the District, they are eligible to receive this incentive.
- The maximum payment is 1 FTE.
- Payout is made as a lump sum bonus of 6.4% of index, prorated to the FTE at the time of service at the designated Top Performing school.
- Payout will be made as soon as practical after the beginning of the following contract year.