Welcome to the
Top Performing Schools Eligibility
- Employee must have been assigned to a designated Top Performing school during the performance period to be eligible for this incentive.
- The employee must have served in the Top Performing school for a minimum of 89 days in AB or AV status during the contract year to be eligible for this incentive.
- Employee must be actively enrolled in ProComp and must have a status of active with benefits (AB), Active with J1 Visa-no PERA (AV), leave with pay (LP), leave summer pay/benefits (LR), or FMLA leave (LF) or Leave with full pay J1 Visa-No PERA (LV) at time of payout to be eligible for this incentive. Employees who are assigned to multiple Top Performing schools are eligible to receive multiple prorated incentive payments based on their FTE status at each school at time of service.
- If employee left the DCTA Bargaining Unit or went on unpaid leave after earning the High Growth incentive and then re-enters payroll as an active member of ProComp in qualified status before May 31st of the following year, they are eligible to receive this incentive.
- The maximum payment is 1 FTE.
- Payout is made as a lump sum bonus of 6.4% of index, prorated to the FTE at the time of service at the designated Top Performing school.
- Payout will be made as soon as practical after the beginning of the following contract year.