ProComp has been around since 2005-'06, but it's roots go back to 1994. This page contains information about ProComp policy making groups and their work.
Non-DPS Policy Makers:
Non District visitors interested in ProComp policy can review the following resources:
- The genesis of ProComp is outlined in our policy makers video.
- Evaluation of ProComp by the University of Colorado, Denver:
- May, 2008-August, 2011 ProComp Evaluation by the Evaluation Center at the University of Colorado, Denver.
- Evaluations by CU-Boulder:
- Structure of ProComp. The History page contains specifics about the structure of ProComp during prior contract years.
District Policy Makers: ProComp policy is managed by the following groups:
DCTA - Denver Classroom Teachers Association.
- ProComp Agreement 2008-2011 (as part of the master agreement) [pdf] View the entire agreement as approved by Denver Public Schools and the Denver Classroom Teachers Association.
- Master Agreement
- Historical reference - Original ProComp Agreement from 2004.
Transition Team - The Transition Team meets periodically to set policy and to clarify administrative rules for the implementation of ProComp.
Trust Board - The ProComp Trust Board members are responsible for receiving, managing and distributing funds raised by the ProComp mill levy.
Operations Team - The operations team administers the operational aspects of ProComp.
Professional Review Panel - This committee is responsible for reviewing disputes with any salary/bonus aspect of the ProComp program.
ProComp Team: Send an email to Connect_HumanResources@dpsk12.org
HR Connect: Call extension 33900 or 720-423-3900.
Payroll Address: Denver Public Schools - Payroll-License Renewal
750 Galapago Street, Room 102
Denver, CO 80204