This page contains forms you may need while participating in ProComp
- Employee Change form: the Salary Advance portion of this form must be filled out for educators to receive compensation for advanced degrees and licenses.
- Tuition Reimbursement form: used to apply for tuition reimbursement of up to $1,000 annually, $4,000 lifetime maximum.
- Student Loan Reimbursement form: used to apply for reimbursement of outstanding student loans. The limit is $1,000 in year, $4,000 lifetime.
- Comprehensive Professional Evaluation forms on available on the HR Website.
- ProComp Professional Review Panel Dispute Resolution Request Form: completed if you have a dispute with any salary/bonus aspect of the ProComp program and feel that you have been denied appropriate compensation. Information about the dispute resolution process is available in the Professional Review Panel section of the Leadership page.
For questions about your pay, first review the information available on the self service portal. To access Individual Salary and Personal Information On-Line, see the quick reference guides for Lawson. For other questions about your pay under ProComp, please complete the online request form describing your concern and the ProComp team will investigate. If viewed on a Mac, this form is best viewed in Safari or FireFox.
If you have questions about ProComp elements or when incentives will be paid, please contact the ProComp team via the ProComp email box or the HR Call Center
- Email Connect_HumanResources@dpsk12.org
- Call extension 33900 or 720-423-3900.
Submit forms that need to go to payroll go to the following address:
Denver Public Schools - Payroll-License Renewal
750 Galapago Street, Room 102
Denver, CO 80204