ProComp is a groundbreaking compensation system that links teacher pay to the school district's instructional mission. Designed in a partnership between the Denver Classroom Teachers Association and Denver Public Schools, ProComp has received national attention because it rewards teachers for their professional accomplishments while linking pay to student achievement.
Listed below are links to general information that further explain the ProComp system.
To view the 2009-'10 ProComp videos, select your topic below:
Knowledge and Skills:
- Professional Development Unit (PDU) incentive. See also the PDU Registration System tutorial for teachers and the link to the PDU Registration System for Instructors.
- Advanced Degrees, Licenses and Certificates
- Tuition and Student Loan reimbursement
Comprehensive Professional Evaluation:
- Market Incentives (Hard to Serve and Hard to Staff)
- Student Growth Objectives (SGO) and SGO System tutorial
- Exceeds Expectations
- TopPerforming and High Growth Schools
Thanks for listening and learning. Contact us for more information.