Welcome to the
High Growth School Eligibility
- The school served must be on the Transition Team approved list of qualified High Growth schools for the employee to be eligible for this incentive.
- The employee must have been assigned to a designated High Growth school during the performance measurement period to be eligible for this incentive.
- Employee must have served in a High Growth School for a minimum of 89 days in AB or AV status as an active member of ProComp during the contract year to be eligible for this incentive.
- Employee must be actively enrolled in ProComp and must have a status of active with benefits (AB), Active with J1 Visa-no PERA (AV), leave with pay (LP), leave summer pay/benefits (LR), or FMLA leave (LF) or Leave with full pay J1 Visa-No PERA (LV) at time of payout to be eligible for this incentive.
- If employee left the DCTA Bargaining Unit or went on unpaid leave after earning the High Growth incentive and then re-enters payroll as an active member of ProComp in a qualified status before May 31st of the following year they are eligible to receive this incentive.
- Employees who are assigned to multiple High Growth schools are eligible to receive multiple prorated incentive payments based on their FTE status at each school at time of service.
- The maximum payout is 1 FTE.
- Payout is made as a lump sum bonus of 6.4% of index, prorated to the FTE at the time of service at the designated High Growth school.
- Payout will be made as soon as practical after the beginning of the following contract year.